Changed your mind?
We do not refund for change of mind, if you found it cheaper elsewhere, decided you simply don’t like it or have no use for it! Here’s a closer look.
Refund and Cancellation Policy
• For all appointments (whether made online or through a clinic), we require at least 48 hours’ notice for cancellation or change in appointment date/time.
• If you cancel or change your appointment with less than 48 hours’ notice or you do not attend your appointment, we reserve the right to charge a ‘Cancellation Fee’ or ‘No Show Fee’ meaning, at our discretion, we will:
1. retain your deposit (should you have a prepaid deposit on file),
2. retain one prepaid treatment (should you have any prepaid treatments on file) or
3. charge you 50% of the RRP of your treatment.
• We do not refund for change of mind.
• We may refund and provide goods and services within a reasonable time where required in accordance with the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993, Fair Trading Act 1986 and any other relevant laws.
• We may also use our discretion and provide a refund if we believe the treatments purchased by you, cannot be provided to you (eg, your skin type might be deemed as unsuitable for the treatment you purchased).
• If you pre-pay in advance for a ‘Package’ (a number of treatments), refunds for whole Packages will not be provided unless required in accordance with the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993, Fair Trading Act 1986 and any other relevant laws.
• Our procedures and products may not be suitable for you and whilst all due care and skill is exercised in treating our clients ultimately it is your responsibility to determine if the product or treatment is right for you.
• In order for us to provide you with a great service it is fundamental that you provide all information requested in completing consent forms or advising us of any factors that may affect your treatments. You also need to have realistic expectations of the results of treatment. We encourage you to work with your therapist or health professional on what you can achieve with your treatment.
• Once booked (whether online or made at a clinic), treatments/services cannot be transferred to other Laser Clinics locations or to other individuals, this includes pre-paid treatments.
• Pre-paid treatments for specific treatment areas cannot be transferred to other treatment areas.
• If you pre-pay for treatments you will save an amount according to the pre-payment schedule.
• Pre-paid treatments have a 12 month expiry date from the date of purchase (less than 10 treatments) or an 18 month expiry date from the date of purchase (10 or more treatments).
Suspending Prepaid Treatment Packages
• At our discretion, suspending pre-paid treatment packages may be available to due to unforeseen circumstances.
• For certain medical conditions, pre-paid treatment packages can be suspended for up to 12 months.
• Suspending pre-paid treatment packages is limited to 1 time per prepaid treatment package.
• Supporting documentation may be required in order for us to consider your request for suspension of your pre-paid treatment package.
• The time left for the expiry of your pre-paid treatments at the time of suspension will remain the same and will be reinstated once you reinitiate your pre-paid treatment package with us.