- 300+ Doctors & Registered Nurses
- Over 165 clinics globally
- Complimentary consultations
- Skin tailored to you
Get even with Pigmentation
Reduce freckles, age spots, and larger patches of discoloured skin with our medical-grade Candela Laser Pigmentation Removal, Cosmetic Grade Peels, and Skin Needling.
About Pigmentation Reduction & Removal
Safe & Effective Technology
At Laser Clinics Australia we use state-of-the-art Candela GentleLase Pro lasers to perform the treatment and are experienced in the reduction of superficial pigmentation delivering fantastic results.
How it Works
Laser Pigmentation Removal works to safely and effectively reduce the appearance of freckles, pigmentation, and post-trauma pigmentation including acne scars and age spots. The laser targets only the pigmented lesion in the skin which absorbs the light, without damaging the surrounding skin. The laser heats up and shatters the pigment. The pigment is then drawn to the surface without harming the surrounding tissue.
Once drawn to the surface, the pigmented lesions will fade or dry and flake off the treated area, leaving the skin with an even tone and complexion.
Preparation and aftercare
2 weeks prior to treatment:
- Avoid direct sun exposure and use of Skinstitut Age Defence SPF 50+ sunscreen.
- Avoid Laser, IPL, and Skin Needling/Cosmetic Grade Peels
- Avoid electrolysis, facial waxing, and depilatory use
- Fake tan, solarium, or tanning drugs such as Melanotan
1 week prior to treatment:
- Avoid prescription topical Vitamin A or Hydroquinone
Due to state government regulations, the following prerequisites apply for clients in QLD, WAS & TAS:
- Consultation is required before booking a treatment to determine suitability/expectations.
- Client must have a skin check with a doctor prior to treatment to ensure there are no abnormal lesions.
- A clearance letter needs to be obtained from the Doctor and provided to the clinic prior to treatment, during the Laser Clinics consultation.
- Use your institut aftercare pack, as prescribed by your Therapist
- Avoid direct sun exposure for 7 days and wear Institut SPF 50+ before going outside
- Avoid strenuous exercise or anything that may cause excessive perspiration including saunas, spas, and steam rooms within the first 1-2 days.
- Avoid direct heat (including hair dryers and very hot showers) within the first 1-2 days
- Avoid picking or pulling any loose or exfoliating skin.
- Avoid exfoliating your skin for the first 1-2 week after treatment
- Avoid using any active or high-intensity skincare products for the first 5 days
- Avoid electrolysis, facial waxing, and depilatory use
Note, any Pigmentation Removal Treatment that uses medical-grade lasers can expect a mild discolouration of pigment before it heals after just a few days.
Pigmentation Removal Pricing
Why choose us
Safety & Technology
Using advanced technology and high-performance cosmeceutical skincare products our team highly-skilled team of Therapists is experienced in delivering best-in-class results.
Our highly-skilled and experienced team of Therapists are trained in the latest technology and operate the safest machinery.
Whatever your skin concern, we have the experience, knowledge, and professional Skin Treatments to deliver the best results tailored to your skin goals.
Book in a complimentary consultation
Get that glow. Professional Skin Treatments tailored to you.
Our highly-trained team of Therapists can help identify your concerns and tailor a treatment plan based on your skin goals.BOOK NOW
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I know what skin treatment is right for me?
Speak to one of our skin specialists for a complimentary skin consultation. We love educating people about their skin and will offer you a tailored treatment plan
What will my skin look like when I walk out of the clinic - will I need time off work?
Each person’s skin is different – so your response will vary, but the majority of our skin treatments require no downtime. . Your therapist will take you through a post-treatment care regime that will minimise any impact to your skin.
How long will it take for me to see a result after my treatments?
Each procedure is different – our less invasive treatments (such as microdermabrasion and superficial chemical peels) give more immediate results, and our more invasive treatments (such as Fractional RF (Max RF), Dermal rolling and deeper chemical peels) taken longer to see results (1-3 months). These treatments, however, have more lasting impacts than the less invasive treatments. Your therapist will advise on a treatment plan that will include a variety of treatments and our cosmedical-grade skin scapre products to address the skin concerns you have.
How do I maximise the benefits of my skin treatments?
Combine your treatments with LED light therapy and Skinstitut cosmedical skin care.
LED works on a cellular level to fight active acne, rosacea and leaves your skin energised and youthful. The deep penetrating LED lights are designed to be soothing, target deep into skin cells to heighten their internal functions, photo-stimulate dermal blood flow and induce faster healing, reduce acne and treat rosacea.
Cosmedicals are the newest and arguably the most effective category of skin products that can be purchased without prescription. Often described as an advanced cosmeceutical, Cosmedicals have the ability to target not only present and past skin damage, but provide the skin with some preventative capacity for the future. Based on a medically and clinically proven blend of AHA, Retinoids, Vitamin C, Peptides, Antioxidant and SPF technology, Cosmedicals are not only reliant on a potent percentage of active ingredients but utilise carefully formulated base formulas, encapsulation technology and penetration enhancers to deliver benefits as deep as possible into the skin.
Why do I need to use aftercare products?
The importance of before and aftercare is to ensure you receive maximum results with minimal side effects to the treatments we offer. This includes our skin and laser treatments and can even be applied to cosmetic injections.
For example our 5 a-day home care pack has everything you need for before and after your treatments. It will help to ensure you get fantastic results and your skin will heal and respond effectively following your treatments.