Give the gift of beauty with a Laser Clinics New Zealand Gift Card.
Starting at $50, our electronic Gift Cards can be personalised with your own special message and allow the recipient to create their very own Laser Clinics experience from our wide range of services and products.
The perfect gift for anyone, direct to their inbox.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you redeem a Laser Clinics Gift Card?
Gift Cards can only be redeemed at the appointed clinic selected on the gift card. To book a consultation or treatment, select the appointed clinic and follow the prompts. The Gift Card would be redeemed at the clinic at point of sale. Your Gift Card may only be used to make purchases up to the Remaining Card Value. If you wish to make a purchase for an amount that exceeds the Remaining Card Value, you must pay the excess using another payment method.
What can I buy with Laser Clinics Gift Cards?
Laser Clinics Gift Cards can be used to purchase any merchandise or services. Gift Cards can only be used at the appointed clinic location listed on the Gift Card email.
When do Gift Cards expire?
All Laser Clinics Gift Cards expire 3 years (36 months) after the date of purchase.
Can Gift Cards be redeemed online?
Unfortunately, Gift Cards can not be transferred between clinic locations or countries and they cannot be redeemed online. Gift cards can only be redeemed at the appointed Laser Clinics location selected on the Gift Card. Visit our Clinic Finder to locate your appointed clinic and book online.
- to add or remove Participating LCNZ Clinics or where the Gift Card may be redeemed including but not limited to where a Participating LCNZ Clinic ceases to carry on business (and for the avoidance of doubt Laser Clinics New Zealand will have no liability in relation to the Remaining Card Value on any Gift Cards for Participating Clinics that cease to carry on business that is not related bodies corporate of LCA);
- to add or remove goods or services which may be purchased with the Gift Card;
- for infrastructural, systems, administrative or operational reasons or to prevent the occurrence of fraud or other unlawful or unacceptable conduct;
- to comply with any contract, law, regulation or statute or order or judgment of any court, tribunal or other body having competent jurisdiction; or
- where we, acting reasonably, consider that it will not be to your detriment.
What if my purchase exceeds the value of my Gift Card?
Your Gift Card may only be used to make purchases up to the Remaining Card Value. If you wish to make a purchase for an amount that exceeds the Remaining Card Value, you must pay the excess using another LCNZ approved payment method.
How do I resend a Gift Card?
If you purchased an electronic gift card that doesn't arrive, you can resend it to the recipient. Some e-mail providers give users the option of blocking all e-mail messages that originate outside of their domain. You may want to check with your recipient to make sure their e-mail provider isn't filtering the e-mail into a "junk" or "spam" folder. Alternatively, you can contact our Customer Service team and they will be able to assist you.
Need more help regarding Gift Cards?
Please treat Gift Cards as cash. Defaced, mutilated, altered, lost, or stolen cards will not be replaced, refunded, or redeemed. This digital card is Redeemable for merchandise or services at the appointed LCNZ Clinic. Not redeemable for cash; Must be redeemed before the expiry date shown on the card; will be void and will not be redeemed after the expiry date.
Cannot be reloaded or increased after issue; is partially redeemable. Cash will not be given for any unused balance. Unused balance on expiry of this card will not be refunded or credited. Purchases exceeding available balance require the difference to be paid by other methods. We reserve the right to change any terms contained in these Terms and Conditions of Use.